If you are looking to make payment, the following payment options are available to you:
- Cash or Cheque (via mail or drop box in porch of office)
- Online Banking (if available through your bank)
- E-Transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Card over the phone
- Debit – Please phone the office first
Please contact our office with any concerns or questions – Ph: 306-226-2168 or email: email@example.com. Staff will be in the office to answer calls during normal business hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm & Thursdays 8:30am – 3:30pm
Thank you and stay protected during these bizarre times.
Mayor and Council | Village of Marcelin
Village of Marcelin Notices:
WATER LINE REPLACEMENTS
1. Where water lines must be repaired or replaced on private property, all expenses shall be the responsibility of the owner or the occupant, provided that the problem occurred on the property of the owner.
2. Where water lines that are replaced on a private property for preventative maintenance, the repair will be made by the municipality and a charge of 50% of cost to replace will be invoiced to the customer, with a penalty of 8% after 1 year from date of break if invoice in arrears.
- Council Meetings - 3rd Wednesday of each month, at 6:30pm.
Next meeting: April 19th, 2023
- Weekly Garbage Pickup
WEEKLY GARBAGE PICK UP IS FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ONLY:
- Bagged household garbage placed in a secure container (with lid)
- Recycle items placed in a secure blue container (with lid)***
- Un-bagged grass clippings and garden waste
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE PICKED UP:**
- Branches or trees
- Furniture or appliances
- Construction material
- Other large items****
**Please go to the transfer station to dispose of these items. **Styrofoam is NOT RECYCLABLE, must go in garbage.
**LARGE ITEMS being brought to the TRANSFER STATION such as furniture, doors, etc NEED TO BE CUT DOWN FIRST so they fit in the bins better.
- Transfer Station:
WASTE TRANSFER STATION HOURS
- Summer: Every Saturday, 10:00am-1:00pm, May through Oct.
- Winter: 1st Saturday/month, 10:00am-1:00pm, Nov. through Apr.
- Trailers & Campers
This is a reminder to please remove any or all trailers and/or campers off the street in preparation for the winter season. This will enable Glenn to keep the streets clean more effectively & efficiently.
- Vehicles for Snow Removal
Please be advised to in case of sudden snowfall, any & all vehicles parked on the street are to be moved immediately. This will enable Glen to remove snow off the streets more effectively & efficiently.
We would like to remind all property owners that junked vehicles are not permitted to be stored on property within the Village. A junked vehicle is any vehicle that has no valid license plate or is in a rusted, wrecked, dismantled, inoperative or abandoned condition.
- The Village of Marcelin now accepts E-Transfers!
Please call the Village Office for more information.
The Village Office now accepts Interac & Mastercard or Visa, as well as cash or cheque.
- MARCELIN IS GOING GREEN!
Thank you to all residents for recycling and we encourage you to continue with this service.
- Animal Control Bylaw: Ammendments made to current dog control bylaw.
- On November 1, 2015 the Animal Control Bylaw came into effect, replacing the Dog Control Bylaw.
- New to the Bylaws:
- Cats are now included
- Limit of 2 dogs per household
- Limit of 2 cats per household
- Increase to penalties set out in Schedule 'C'
- If you or anyone you know has a new dog and/or cat, please contact the office to receive a license.
Fee is $5.00/spayed & $25/not spayed.
- Please make sure your domestic pet is either tied up or inside a fenced yard so that it does not roam the Village. Penalties for a domestic pet running at large or defecating within the Village may start @ $100.00. A copy of the "Animal Control Bylaw" is available at the Village Office. If you would like to make a complaint regarding any dog/cat related situations, please contact the Village Office during regular hours of operation
- Posting Events:
If you would like to post an event or announcement, please contact the Village Office.