Lakes in the Area
Lakes and Parks
- Damour Lake
- Located approximately 28 kms north west of Marcelin.
- There is no camping at the lake.
- Fish species found in the lake are walleye, northern pike and perch
- There is a Country-Residential development at this lake.
- Emerald Lake Regional Campground
- Located approximately 46 kms north of Marcelin.
- Lake offers camping, beaches, fishing, boat launch
- 9 hole golf course, and nature trails.
- For more information call: 306-466-2089
- Located approximately 41 kms north west of Marcelin.
- The lake offers beaches, boat launch, fishing and restaurant.
- Lac la Peche
- Located approximately 17 km west of Marcelin.
- Offers cabin and boat rentals, camping, and hiking.
- For more information call: 306-226-4225.
- Martin's Lake
- Located approximately 21 kms north west of Marcelin.
- Offers camping, beaches, fishing, playground, concession and restaurant, and a 9 hole golf course
- For more information call: 306-466-4438 www.saskregionalparks.ca
- Memorial Lake Regional Park
- Located approximately 58 kms north of Marcelin by the village of Shell Lake
- Lake offers camping, beaches, fishing, mini-golf, Laundromat, and an 18 hole golf course.
- Group camping is available.
- For more information call: 306-427-2281 Email firstname.lastname@example.org.