Our Website has been upgraded to a responsive design and is NOW mobile device friendly. Check us out on your tablet or phone.
If you experience any issue with the display on your device please let us know.
If the display is initally scrambled ON ANY DEVICE, please do a page refresh to update your browser from a previously cached version.
Village of Marcelin Notices:
- The Village of Marcelin now accepts E-Transfers! Please call the Village Office for more information.
- Next Council meeting date:
April 18, 2018
- MARCELIN IS GOING GREEN!
Thank you to all residents for recycling and we encourage you to continue with this service.
- Animal Control Bylaw: Ammendments made to current dog control bylaw.
- On November 1, 2015 the Animal Control Bylaw came into effect, replacing the Dog Control Bylaw.
- New to the Bylaws:
- Cats are now included
- Limit of 2 dogs per household
- Limit of 2 cats per household
- Increase to penalties set out in Schedule 'C'
- If you or anyone you know has a new dog and/or cat, please contact the office to receive a license.
Fee is $5.00/spayed & $25/not spayed.
- Please make sure your domestic pet is either tied up or inside a fenced yard so that it does not roam the Village. Penalties for a domestic pet running at large or defecating within the Village may start @ $100.00. A copy of the "Animal Control Bylaw" is available at the Village Office. If you would like to make a complaint regarding any dog/cat related situations, please contact the Village Office during regular hours of operation
- Posting Events:
If you would like to post an event or announcement, please contact the Village Office.
The Village Office now accepts Interac & Mastercard or Visa, as well as cash or cheque.